Maryam Webster: Creative Director
Maryam Webster, author of Everyday Bliss for Busy Women: Energy Balancing Secrets for Complete Health and Vitality developed and leads the Certified Energy Coach training program and has a thriving private practice serving the needs of Professional Women in mission-driven Leadership. She has both bachelor and master degrees in Educational and Counseling Psychology from the University of Missouri, and enjoyed a thriving psychotherapy practice for thirty years.
Maryam famously healed herself of paraplegia and nine years bedridden with paralysis, after being rear-ended by a drunk driver. It was during this time she researched and developed many of the transformation techniques we still use and teach today.
The outcome of Maryam’s research was incorporating Coaching and Energy Psychology with her executive business clients, then codifying and naming the new profession of Energy Coaching in 2001. In designing curriculum for her Certified Energy Coach Program, Maryam has drawn on her nearly three decades of experience as a personal and business psychologist and trainer in America and Europe, plus the following which influence her work:
- * Past Board Member and regular conference presenter of the Association for Comprehensive Energy Psychology (ACEP)
- * Past Director of Marketing to the Institute for the Advanced Study of Health (IASH),
- * Graduate of the Certified Professional Coach program at Coach University (CoachU)
- * Certified Master of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (M.NLP) and Master of
World Health Techniques with The NLP and Coaching Institute of California.
- * Adjunct Faculty teaching the first-ever Energy Coaching program “Coaching the Invisible”
at the Graduate School of Coaching 2001-2004.
- * Teacher/facilitator level in Touch for Health, Educational Kinesiology, Therapeutic Touch,
Eriksonian Hypnotherapy, Alchemical Hypnotherapy and the popular laying-on-of-hands
style healing method, Reiki, under various teachers in England and America.
- * Certified with Dr. Pat Carrington in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT-CC),
- * Trained in Advanced EFT and Provocative Energy Techniques by Steve Wells, Dr. David Lake, and EFT creator Gary Craig.
- * Trained to use Energy Psychology with multiply traumatized clients through ACEP President Mary Sise,
- * Trained in Energy Therapies as Allergy Antidotes, with Dr. Sandi Radomski.
In the summer of 2008, Maryam’s decades of teaching, training design and therapeutic expertise culminated in her newest and most warmly welcomed achievement: The ETHOS Method, now creating freedom and joy for Certified Energy Coach Program students and the public in the core curriculum at the Energy Coach Institute.
ETHOS is a culture-free, exceptionally accessible personal transformation method that is designed to work where others don’t, and has been made completely free to the public to use, teach and profit from. A basic primer, audio class and tutorials are available at the site for public use. ETHOS was taught for the first time ever to professionals in the 2008 Certified Energy Coach Program, and is a featured technique taught at the Energy Coach Institute, as part of the core curriculum.